Have you ever wondered if there is life elsewhere amongst the stars of the cosmos? Tonight, take time to ponder the possibilities from the comfort of your reclined camping lounge.
The sky and its treasures are explained by your knowledgeable sky guide, using simple language, demystifying the complexities of space. See the sky above with new insight as famous celestial objects like star clusters and nebulae are revealed. Your celestial feast includes views of the biggest and brightest stars seen from planet Earth. Well-known constellations will be highlighted.
The night sky is beautiful and the view is spectacular from our dark sky location.
During warmer months in the southern hemisphere sky we view galaxies with our naked eyes, binoculars and telescopes.
Gain knowledge that enhances your understanding of astronomy and the universe.
- Find out how we know so much about places we have never been to
- Ponder this most famous question … “Are we alone?”
- Enjoy examples of classical western mythology
- Learn about some of the famous Australian Aboriginal interpretations of the night sky
- Hear about interpretations of the night sky by other cultures
You will be comfortably reclined on a camping lounge.
Your sky guide will explain the view overhead and you will hear via your personal audio unit.
No astronomy knowledge is required to attend this event.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time.
We lockdown and darken our site at least 15 minutes before the start time.
Please see our FAQ page for further information.